- Campbell H E, Gray A M, Harris A L, Briggs A H, and Taylor M A (2010) Estimation and external validation of a new prognostic model for predicting recurrence-free survival for early breast cancer patients in the UK. Br J Cancer, 103(6):776-86.
- Mihaylova B, Briggs A, Hlatky M, Armitage J, Parish S, Gray A, and Collins R (2009) Statin cost-effectiveness in the United States for people at different vascular risk levels. Circulation: Cardiovascular Quality and Outcomes, 2:65-72.
- Briggs Andrew, Mihaylova Borislava, Sculpher Mark, Hall Alistair, Wolstenholme Jane, Simoons Maarten, Deckers Jaap, Ferrari Roberto, Remme Willem J, Bertrand Michel, and Fox Kim (2007) Cost effectiveness of perindopril in reducing cardiovascular events in patients with stable coronary artery disease using data from the EUROPA study. Heart, 93(9):1081-6.
- Ossa Diego F, Briggs Andrew, McIntosh Emma, Cowell Warren, Littlewood Tim, and Sculpher Mark (2007) Recombinant erythropoietin for chemotherapy-related anaemia: economic value and health-related quality-of-life assessment using direct utility elicitation and discrete choice experiment methods. Pharmacoeconomics, 25(3):223-37.
- Mihaylova Borislava, Briggs Andrew, Armitage Jane, Parish Sarah, Gray Alastair, and Collins Rory (2006) Lifetime cost effectiveness of simvastatin in a range of risk groups and age groups derived from a randomised trial of 20,536 people. BMJ, 333(7579):1145-8.
|College||All Souls College|
Andrew Briggs was appointed to the Lindsay Chair in Health Policy and Economic Evaluation in June 2005. Previously, he held the position of Reader in Health Economics at the University of Oxford's Health Economics Research Centre (HERC). In addition, Andrew spent the academic year 1999/2000 at the Centre for Evaluation of Medicines (CEM), at McMaster University and he remains a research associate of both HERC and CEM.