Economics, Modelling and Diabetes: Mount Hood 2014 Challenge
Center for Primary Care and Outcomes Research and the Center for Health Policy, Stanford University, California, USA
Hosted by Stanford University, California, USA, the course runs from the 18th-19th of June, 2014. It is preceded by an optional half-day Master Class Workshop on the 17th of June, 2014. This conference will immediately follow the American Diabetes Association congress, held in San Francisco.
The programme is available here.
Registration is now open, and full course details can be found through www.mthooddiabeteschallenge.org
Note early bird prices are listed below, with early bird registration closing 14-March-2014, after which prices increase by $150 for Public and $200 for Industry.
- Academics/Public Sector Conference - $ 500.00 USD
- Academics/Public Sector Workshop & Conference - $ 650.00 USD
- Industry Conference - $ 800.00 USD
- Industry Workshop & Conference - $ 950.00 USD
- Workshop & Conference - Student - $ 575.00 USD
- Student Workshop (June 17) ONLY - $ 75.00 USD
- Regular Workshop (June 17) ONLY - $ 150.00 USD
If you have any questions or queries, please email email@example.com