Resource Allocation in Personalised Medicine: Evaluation, Translation & Ethics
19th June 2018 • Tsuzuki Lecture Theatre • St Anne’s College • Oxford
This will be the third in the series Personalised Medicine, Ethics and the Market, a collaboration between the Centre for Personalised Medicine and the Ethox Centre, University of Oxford. In 2018 we also welcome the Health Economics Research Centre as co-collaborators.
Full conference details can be found HERE
For further information please email email@example.com
Registration is now open. To book click HERE
There are 10 sponsored student places available for this conference.
- Inês Amado (Deputy Director, Plan France Médicine Génomique 2025)
- Nick Fahy (Senior Researcher, Nuffield Department of Primary Care Health Sciences, University of Oxford)
- Dr Tom Fowler (Deputy Chief Scientist, Director of Public Health, Genomics England)
- Ellen Graham (Deputy Director – Genomics, NHS England)
- Catherine Lejeune (Medicine Genomique 2025, Université de Bourgogne)
- Professor Christian Munthe (Professor of Practical Philosophy, University of Gothenburg)
- Professor Katherine Payne (Professor of Health Economics, University of Manchester)
- Dr Dean Regier (School of Population & Public Health, University of British Columbia)
- Dr Jayne Spink (Chief Executive, Genetic Alliance UK)