Conferences and Workshops
Conferences and Workshops co-organised by HERC
Events in 2018
St Anne's College Oxford, 19th June 2018
EVENTS IN 2017
4th international clinical trials methodology conference
ACC Liverpool, Sunday 7th- Wednesday 10th May, 2017
Pre-Conference Workshop: 7th May 2017
Understanding and interpreting health economics evaluation alongside clinical trials
Delivered by: Dr. Richéal Burns and Dr. Apostolos Tsiachristas
- To provide an understanding of the fundamental concepts, principles and methods of economic evaluation in healthcare delivery.
- To outline how health technology assessment is designed and how reimbursement is achieved.
- To appreciate why health economics is a vital component of a clinical trial.
- To provide greater familiarity with the terminology used in health economic evaluation.
- To simplify the process of economic evaluation and assist in a greater understanding of interpreting results.
Events IN 2016
NIHR Health Economics GeCIP Workshop
- Wednesday 20th January 2016
A one day health economics workshop will be held at the Wellcome Trust in London as part of the Genomics England 100,000 Genomes Project. This workshop is aimed at both health economists and non-economists, and will provide an overview of the planned programme of work and opportunities for collaboration on genomics projects going forward.
Events in 2015
Personalised Medicine and Resource Allocation Conference
Organised by the Centre for Personalised Medicine and the Health Economics Research Centre, University of Oxford.
2 March 2015
St Anne's College, Oxford
International Health Conference 2015: Improving Health and Health Services Through Research
The conference was coordinated by the Oxford based Foundation for Knowledge Exchange.
25-27 June 2015
St. Hugh’s College, Oxford