Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics: Capital Equipment/Spending (Electro bio-medical equipment, EBME2)
The Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics is the national data warehouse for England and Wales and is extracted from the ERIC (Estates Return Information Collection) return. It is the main central data collection for estates and facilities services from the NHS containing information dating back to 1999/2000 and will be added to as future returns are completed. This website provides, for the first time, easy access to comprehensive information on the physical quality of the buildings as well as the estates and facilities management services provided. You can filter results by: *Year
*Strategic Health Authority
*Sections within the return
- Main Topics/Subject Category
- Electro bio-medical equipment service cost and number of assets maintained. E.g. floor area, quality of building, water services, waste management, land and property transaction, finance, staff, transport services, quality of building, estate management, fire safety, waste etc
Finance, staff, telecommunications, safety, sterile service, transport service, function and space, floor area, quality of building, energy utility, water services, waste, car parking, cleanliness, security services, postal service.
- Finance, tele communication, floor area, estates and facilities, NHS, physical quality of building, facilities management, services, estates return.
- Identifier Variables
- PCT, SHA, PCO
- Economic/Subject Categories
- Area of Health System
- Secondary care
- Data collecting organization (s)
- NHS information centre
- Data Type
- Coverage (date of field work)
- 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
- Unit of Analysis
All estates and facilities services from the NHS by SHA, PCT and provider.
- The NHS Information centre
- Conditions of Access
- Free access