Comments from previous course participants
The following are just a few of the comments made by previous course participants.
- Really good introduction. I am very interested to take my knowledge forward and apply it.
- Good course, lots packed in but I managed to grasp most of it.
- Overall very impressed, the course was well organised and all speakers were helpful and knowledgeable.
- Excellent summary of the basic concepts and some advanced ones.
- Really enjoyed all sessions, very good faculty.
- Well constructed and well delivered, I would recommend.
- Exercises to apply knowledge appreciated.
- Really good overview, great refresher, met expectations.
- Really helpful course materials, great course booklet, well though out.
- Plenty of detail, complex subject, well explained.
- Great introductory course, covered lots in one day.
- Very interesting, intensive course. Good start to looking into the topic.
- Very comfortable facilities.
- Great day, very informative.
- Met my expectations and in some cases exceeded them.
- Excellent introductory course.
- The paper sent through via email was very helpful pre-course reading.
- The course addressed all the relevant areas I expected.
- I enjoyed the course and would recommend it.
- Complete and well done. Very competent teachers.
- Food, refreshments and venue superb.
- Very helpful and friendly organisation.
- Very good overview for those new to the area. New concepts, explained well.
- Met my expectations and my personal training needs.
- Exceeded expectations. Difficult subjects explained well.
- Would recommend to anyone looking for a taster in health economics.
- Very good introduction. Good to have exercises to work on.
- Very useful, and excellent course with enthusiastic speakers.
- It did meet my expectations and I felt the details was accessible to me without an economic background.
- Thanks for an excellent course which met my learning objectives.
- Very good, good presenters, clear slides, hand outs very useful.